2018 Fishing 4 Five
The 2018 Fishing 4 Five Classic will be held March 30th, 2019 @ Safe Light - James Creek Boat Launch
Entry fees since it is a one day classic tournament will be
$ 100.00 + $ 10.00 Lunker
Fishing4five will no longer be affiliated with Southside Bass Club. It is up for grabs if anyone would like to take it over. If there are no volunteers to run it, then it will dissolve and no longer be a thing
The Fishing 4 Five Classic will be rescheduled for the spring of 2019
Date TBD - This will be a one day tournament.
As soon as we can figure out a date it will be posted.
Congratulations Jake Coffman 2018 Fishing 4 Five Angler of the Year
Jake's Total Weight for the 5 tournaments this Year was 71.39 lbs.
RAYSTOWN LAKE, JAMES CREEK BOAT LAUNCH
All anglers will be required to complete a waiver form see bottom of page.
3 FISH LIMIT (SPRING) & 5 FISH LIMT (LARGEMOUTH AND SMALLMOUTH BASS)
DISQUALIFICATION FOR SHORT FISH (NO COURTESY DINK), TOTAL WEIGHT IS DISQUALIFIED
.25 PENTALTY PER DEAD FISH, LUNKER MUST BE ALIVE
TEAMS WILL BE PENTALIZED 1 LB PER MINUTE LATE FOR WEIGH IN. TOTAL WEIGHT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AFTER 10 MINUTES.
ARTIFICIAL LURES ONLY
ALL BOATS WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO TAKE-OFF FOR FUNCTIONING LIGHTS, LIFE JACKETS, FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND LIVE-WELLS.
ALL PENNSYLVANIA FISH AND BOAT COMMISSION RULES APPLY
LIFE JACKET MUST BE WORN WHEN COMBUSTION ENGINE IS RUNNING.
LAUNCH ORDER IS BASED ON FIRST COME BASIS.
FLIGHTS WILL BE CREATED IF THERE ARE MORE THAN 25 BOATS IN THE EVENT. THERE WILL BE A 30 MINUTE STAGGER BETWEEN FLIGHTS.
STANDINGS WILL BE TALLIED ON A CUMULATIVE WEIGHT FOR THE YEAR for the first tournament then by the standings for the rest of the tournaments..
OFF LIMIT AREAS
James Creek - Point to Point
Juniata College Cove
Breast of the Dam
If it says keep out - then keep out
See dock map at bottom of page.
IF YOU ARE PAYING AT THE RAMP PLEASE BRING CASH!!!!!!!
AND REMEMBER THIS IS A SINGLE ONLY TOURNAMENT NO RIDERS
Each of the regular season tournaments has an entry fee of $50 per person plus an optional $10 lunker fee. I will pay 5 places regardless of field size up to 30. After 30 every additional 10 boats I will add another payout place. Each tournament will be a payback of 80% of the pot with the other 20% going to the end of the year classic minus a 50$ fee taken out of the lunker pot that I am going to pay the sponsering club to assist me with weigh in. The classic will be a two day tournament with a entry fee of $100 for both days not each day, plus an optional $10 lunker fee for each day. Also you must fish 4 of the 5 regular season tournament to qualify for the classic.
The Angler of the year based on weight will receive paid entry fees into the next years series plus one of my custom rods built to his specifications. I also will not do a shotgun start. At the first tournament the field will be launched based on when I receive your application in which can be at the ramp. After the first tournament I will launch the field based on AOY standings.
Payout is the big kicker in this series based on a 60 boat field the payout will include eight places totaling 2400$ look like this. And remember this is not split with a partner.
1st place $648 2nd $432 3rd $360 4th $312 5th $240
6th $192 7th $144 8th $72
If we continue the average a 60 boat field for the entire year the classic will be the big payout. We would have added $3000 to the pot for the classic plus the classic entry fee assuming the same 60 boats fish it we would have a total pot of $9000 to pay out at this tournament. This payout would look like this.
1st place $2340 2nd $1800 3rd $1440 4th $1080 5th $810
6th $630 7th $360 8th $270 9th $180 10th $ 90
The schedule is launching out of James Creek. I will be there at 3:30am and accepting applications at 4 am. Launch will be at first safe light for first flight. Weighing in at 4pm with each flight being staggered by 15mins.